Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Click

After that 3+ hour bonding experience, the manager wanted to ask me how my experience with Dell support was. My plans for the evening were already shot so I said "sure!"

I got about halfway through my story when she interrupted and said, "Ok, thank you sir for your feedback."

"Um, that's not everything."

"Thanks for calling Dell customer support."

Click.



Well I've had plenty more fun times with my lovely laptop and if they won't listen, I'll just go ahead and publish everything. If I can keep at least one person from donating their money to Dell, then my blog will not be in vain.

So, be on the look out for new postings, exciting new error message screen shots, and above all: Never ever be seduced by the low prices and shiny boxes I affectionately call Pieces of Dell - they will eat your soul!

No comments: